CHEERS ON FRIDAY THE 13TH

Hurryyyy !!!! I got to hurry !!! Got to work on a Saturday *cries bitter tears*Go to COLLABOR88 I  got this dress from there for only L88 !! No pictures from a location but photo's taking in my photo studio it was Friday the 13 for a reason end I had bad luck crashing my pixel ass over and over again.

Skin  [Atomic]  Grace  # OLD TDR EXCLUSIVE
Hair "LoQ Hair"  Champagne  # NEW
Dress  *BOOM*  @  COLLABOR88   Oslo Baggy Sweater Dress Kornor Teal  # MESH
Nails  [MANDALA]  Milky Way  Atlantis Blue
Necklace Blue + Bangle  **Gizza**  Stone Bangle Blue
Boots   *FIR & MNA*  @  COLLABOR88  Lahinch Boots Aqua # L88
Socks  *GF*  Button Socks
Glasses  -tb-   Cat Eye Glasses Blue
Necklace Pearls White  [ glow ]  Pearls in Rows
Ring  ::je suis::  Voyante Ring Gemstone  # NEW
Tights  {Mon tissu}  Favorite Wool Tights Blue
Poses with Props  ::~Juxtapose~:: Goodbye 2011

Comments

Popular Posts