SCOOTER GIRL

OMG yes today SL was one of those horror days I thought were over but ☠ ☠ ☠ what was I thinking. I managed between crashing to take just 3 pictures so no sessions after the photo shoot which picture is good enough to enter this post
This is it મ today wearing items I  L❥VE  from Grafitti Wear . I showed this dress in anoter color some days ago but could not resist to show this one in purple as well.

Skin  .ILLUSORY..COLLABOR88  Love Chai Winter Edge  # L$88
Make-Up  [mock] Everwinter Lip Jelle  # GROUPGIFT
Hair  >TRUTH<  Blair
Dress  Graffitiwear   Winter Wooly Lilac  # NEW
Boots   Graffitiwear   Trashy Snowbell Boots  # NEW
Tights  Izzie's  Tights I <3 U
Socks   tulip.  Knee Socks (Blue & Purple)
Tattoo  URCo Snow Tattoo
Belt  [MANDALA] Mikito Belt Navy Blue
Sunglasses  [BUKKA]  Sunglasses Surf Blond & Pink
Bracelets & Necklace  Izzie's  Pearl Blue
Location  MOJO Mainstore

Comments

Popular Posts