PLAIDS

It is ☃  December ☃  now and I can't wait untill it is X-mass and for some reason wearing plaids is bringing me in the mood already. You all still got time to visit the Vintage Fair 2011 untill the 3th of this month so hurry before it is gone forever. I have bin back this week there and no lag so you can shop untill you drop. Thank you Cassie and Volgan for making this beautifull sim where I took the pictures And to all the readers visit the HILT if you are in the mood for some good house music with a kinky twist.

Skin   F I L T H Y__S K I N S   Maria Tan 04  # NEW
Hair  ! SugarsmacK !  Bonne/French Vanilla  @ VF
Shirt  *COCO*   BowShirt White
Coat  Peqe  Pacific/Scotish
Skirt  [AMERICAN BAZAAR]  Zip Skirt Black @ VF
Shoes  NX-Nardcotix  Ashoka T-Strap  Plaid Red
Stocking  Izzie's   Patterned Tights
Location  HILT

Comments

Popular Posts