LEOPARD LADY

I just fell in L❥VE with this coat from *Bliss Couture* and I found the perfect hair to match it. I don't know if it is a PC related issue or if  it is a viewer issue but I can not open the  SLURL from other blogs that direct me to loctions. When I try to sent the SLRUL to me in world it is opening another window of the Phoenix viewer instead of transfer the LM to me in world. If anybody know what the problem is and know how to fix it please can you contact me and share your knowledge with me. Search is not always an option to find what I am looking for and now I am lost without the help from other bloggers. Visit this blog  TURISTAS DO SL they give SL travelling  tips !!

Skin  ILLUSORY.  Paige Caramel Vintage Doll
Hair  ***AOHARU***  Linka01a Black
Eyes  FASHISM  Sunrise Eyes  Deep Silver
Jacket  *Bliss Couture*  Mccullough  Fur Jacket
Skirt  *League*  Lace Skirt With Ribbons Black
Boots  .:L&B:.   Elise Ankle+Knee Boot Black
Stockings  Izzie's  Tights Floral Lace
Gloves Izzie's  Leather Gloves Rust  # NEW
Earrings  FINESMITH  Imani Bronze/Coral
Bag  *YS&YS*  Cla Saona Bag Mompracem
Location  BAY CITY AGROS

Comments

Popular Posts