LUNA'S CREAM

Good day to you all I hope you have a great Suday with lots of  L❥VE  and frienship. Today the second last week of Luna's 52 Weeks Color Challenge. I entered this challenge @  week  23 with color asparagus and did not missed a color since then. I was challenged to  use colors I never would have picked myself  but I learned to L❥VE them. Thank you Luna for the great idea !!!! Next week we go out with a bang with the color orange and I  sooooooooo love this final color. It is the national color of Holland and the color of Halloween so stay tuned for the final week with the fabulous colors of Luna


Skin   Lara Hurley   Katya Green Tan
Make-Up [PF]  Elly Chai Glam Lipstick/Teeth  (Smoked Plum)
Hair [LeLutka]    Rain Hair
Jacket [BUKKA]  Soft Leather Jacket  White
Shirt [LeLutka] Infanteria Shirt / Cream
Pants  The Secret Store  Flared Pants  Cream
Shoes  :)(: PIXELFASHION  Mya Clogs Brown
Scarf ***AOHARU***  KnitScarf-G2-Nordic/Gray
Nails  [MANDALA]  Nail Palette 1 Medium
Glasses [Gos]  Butterfly Sunglasses
Poses with Coffee Cup Prop *Baffle!  It's Coffee Time #4
Location  PICKLE

Comments

  1. yes next week our national colour ;)
    and you look amazing in this combination Inkie...love the sunglasses.. bye bye Nic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inkie, I LOVE your post. I believe it is my favorite this week. You did fabulous with the color, and you brought in the season with the hand held drink. It makes me think of my favorite coffee place "Starbucks" and there hot pumpkin spice latte. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely avatar and post! Can you tell me where the hair is from? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable outfit for a nice autumn stroll. You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! You look so cute all bundled up for the autumn weather!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts