♂ MR.POËT INKIE STYLE ♀

Today I am wearing a coat from ::[ Mr.Poët ]:: and yes Mr. Poët a shop it is. I saw the coat and I could not help myself  and bought it. Lady's this is a must see shop for you friends , husband or BF.
A&A designer Alice Klinger  had her 5th rez day and that is the reason there is a hunt going on with fabulous hairs to find  I LღVE it. I am wearing hunt price № 17 and the hunt is untill 15th of September and got 30 items !!!!!


Skin  Bare Sensual  Nicole SunKissed  # NEW
Hair  A&A  Kimba Hair Dark Chocolate/Cream # HUNT ITEM 
Coat ::[ Mr.Poët ]:: Cape Coat Glen Check


Shirt .::Vassnia::.  The Broken Link
Skirt  Izzie's  High Waisted Skirt Black
Shoes  *Tea Time*  Pump PlatformRed / Black Collage


Glasses (fd) Creeper Shades
Earrings  Oh La La  Pearl Earrings  # NEW
Bag  ARBIZU DESIGNS  Grey  Gucci Mono Bag
Umbrella with poses  GLITTERATI  Rainy Days

Comments

Popular Posts