LUNA'S JAZZBERRY WEEK 41

Thank you  Luna Jubilee for giving us this great color to work with this week. I am a little worried for next week color  CHARTEUSE.
I think I need to wear my ಠ_ಠ sunglasses when I make the pictures for that post and go crazy with it. So stay tuned for the final weeks of color madness with Luna
New great bags from Izzie's    L❥VE  L❥VE it


Skin  -Glam Affair-  Amelie MedTan
Hair [LeLutka]  RYKIEL Fire Top
Headband  (TokiD) Medium Headband (4)
Dress AOHARU  GlitteShirt Pink
Boots :)(: PIXELFASHION  Ultimate Boots Pink


Earrings + Necklace + Bangles  ::je::suis::  Asymetrique Pinks
Flower in mouth ::je::suis:: Hibiscus Mouth and Ear
Nails [MANDALA] Nail Palette 1 Medium  # NEW
Bag  Izzie's  Leona Bag Tropical Magenta # NEW
Poses  !bang   Stand 124 & 141
Location DRIMRILL DALE

Comments

Popular Posts