BACK TO THE 50'S IN BLUE

Monday , Monday a song by the Mamas & Papas and I don't like Mondays of the Boomtown Rats  were my theme songs today specialy the last one when I woke up this morning. A long working week ahead of me and the next weekend sooooooooooo far away.
I participate in the  52 Weeks of Color Challenge and when I style each weekend the color of that week I got myself more pieces of a color then I need ( shop aholic you know daaahhh ) So today I made a combination of patina , Alice blue and St. Patick's Blue to clean out my inventory a never ending story on my part. Enjoy your week before we know it  we will raise our glass on Friday.

Skin  -Glam Affair-  Leah MedTan  # NEW
Hair  VANITY HAIR Saba2-Feux   # OLD L$60 SALE
Bow in Hair .::YoPulga::.  Polka Dot Hair Band
Dress  The Sea Hole  Savage Garden Dress  Night Air
Jacket  The Secret Store  Shortest Blazer  Sodalite Blue  # MESH
Shoes  *GF*  Flower Pumps  Eve  Blue
Betl  Izzie's  Leatehr Waist Belt Blue
Gloves  . S h i  Leather Gloves Navy  # MFD22 GIFT
Bag  *YS&YS*  Soho Bag Metallic Blue
Glasses  HOC  Skinny Framed Glasses
Necklace  [LeeZu!]  La Perla Necklace  # GIFT
Poses  *EverGlow*  Model520
Location  Virtual Monmartre

Comments

Popular Posts