№ 2144 SPORTING SELFIE REFLECTION


Click the picture to get a closer view.

Finely, I got it......
It took me more then 1 year of hard work and pushing trough even when I did not liked it.
All my life I've  bin kind of laid back when it comes to physical activities.
In other words my middle name was lazy, and my couch and NetFlix were my best of friends.
On my binge watch activities I "needed" my traveling food as chocolate, icecream and all kinds of cheese.
Trough time I lost my figure and my interest of making myself pretty went down the drain.
I started to hate shopping and going on vacation to the sun was a no go for sure.
I needed to do something otherwise my life goal, to become at least 100 years of age was not going to happen.
So I dragged myself to the gym and deleted  the soda's and sweets out of my diet and went lower on carbs.
I really hated  the treadmill and in the beginning I only could walk on a slow pace for only a short period of time.
Other people promissed me that in time I would like going to the gym, that it will get addictive.
Now more then 1 year and 3 sizes cloting sizes smaller  later I know that is a lie.
My life path shows that I got an addictive personality, from drugs to food you name it I used and abused it.
But  going to the gym is not triggering that gen in my body.
I still hate the treadmill but look at me I am running  on it now !!
Trough time I got more energy, I sleep better and the mirror is my long lost friend again.
I finely get that you don't have to just looooove everything  you are doing all the time.
Sometimes life is not a picknick in the park specially when I know it is time to get my used to be lazy ass to the gym.
3 times in the week  45 tot 60 minutes each time
 Get my mind on point zero, don't feel, don't think ( to much ) and just do. 
One feet in front of the other with my favorite playlist on my AirPods.
I will never be a typical moddel size girl but that is not the goal here.
I know now that I need to stay physicall active for  the rest of my life.
So I stay fit and feel better about myself all the other hours in the week ... 

Stay fit, be active and have fun while you shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 
Head LeLutka  Aida
Skin Glam Affair  Odette
Hair [ monso ]  @ Collabor88   Meriluu
Top Frais  Kayce Track Top in Lime
Pants  Frais  Kayce Track Bottoms in Black
Shades Frais  Reign Shades
Shoes Versov  Kurtov Sneakers
Headphone [ vagrant ] Allison Headphones 

Phone & Pose Exposeur pinupselfie

 Paparazzi - Old School Locker Room - BACKDROP - Green
Towels +Half-Deer+ Beach Towel Clutter 
Nutmeg.  Bachelor Bag Black
-David Heather- Sports Drinks *GACHA*
-David Heather- Weights *GACHA*
-David Heather- Ab Roller *GACHA*
-David Heather- Gym Bag *GACHA*
-David Heather- Towel Set  *GACHA*
ionic  Raquettes de tennis *GACHA*


Comments

Popular Posts