№ 1575 SEASON GREETINGS FROM SHINY SHABBY

 
 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
Yesterday, on my seasonal inventory cleaning I deleted my animal folder by mistake.
How cruel is that,  I killed almost all my second life  livestock.
In total shock I went to my favorite group [SL] Blogger Support to cry about it to get some moral support.
The reaction to my "cleaning of the animals" story was overwhelming and so typical of this group.
Suddenly my IM box exploded with messages and deliveries with new cats, dogs and mush more.
Thank you girls for sending me all new best friends you all rock !
 
Beware when you are cleaning and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Head CatWa  Thumble
Skin DeeTaleZ @ Très Chic  Kimberly ( Nordic Skintone )
Hair Entwined @ Shiny Shabby Lila
Dress  Valentina E.Shiny Shabby Ivana Knit Dress & Scarf Coca
Socks Applier Izzie's Thigh Knit Socks *VIP GROUP GIFT September*
 
Chair HAIKEI @ Shiny Shabby Soft Blanket Fabric Chair
The pillow and the blanket on the chair is changeable.
Pumpkins Apple Fall  @ TLC  Musquee de Provence Pumpkins
TLC will be open until September 30th.
Autumn Picnic Basket Cheeky Pea
Dog [Black Bantam] Chihuahua
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts