№ 1289 UPDATE ON THE INVENTORY CLEANING

 
Click the pictures to get a closer view.
 
Ten days ago I started my 14 day's of inventory cleaning.
And I totally suck.
Started at 54.124  dropped to 52.391 and 50.773 but for the past day's I am stuck.
But it is so not my fault you got to believe me !
Instead of the 2 weeks I will be cleaning a bit longer.
Goal is to reach the 40.000 ........ one day.
 
Enjoy your day and have fune while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Head CatWa  Jessica mesh head.
Skin [theSkinnery] @ COLLABOR88 Sienna ( Catwa applier )
Hair rezology Heavenly Half-Up
Jacket EmeryCOLLABOR88  Madeon Checked Jacket Navy
Leggings / erratic / @ COLLABOR88 Melissa Leggings Only for Maitreya Body
Shoes =MODA= DESIGNS  @ On9   Diana Gator Heels
Earrings :::ChicChica::: @ Wayward Market. Sony Earrings Noel Blue
 
Standing Pose Bauhaus Movement Fashion Bag
Sitting Pose Bauhaus Movement  Black Moor
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts