№ 1042 SKIN FAIR PART I

 
Tuesday March 10th
 
As you can see I am smiling.
Skin Fair 2015 is going to be open from March 13 until March 29.
Because I am member of the [SL] Blogger Support Group I was lucky to have  early acces and did my skin shopping already.  
Felt like a kid in my favorite  candy or toy shop.
Trough the years I developed a favorite skin shopping list but the Skin Fair is an exellent place to meet new designers and creators.
My first Skin Fair post of this year is putting the spot lights on Brendon Pap designer and creator of !Imabee.
I just love the Imogen skin in petal skin tone. It comes with a freckle version and that goos very well being a red head.
Included in the skin package are Phat Azz applier , Lolas Tango applier and the Slink Physique applier along with 5 lipsticks.
As soon as the Skin Fair 2015 is open I will add the landmarks.
 
COLLABOR88 March is open as well.
 Theme is Moonless Night  and I got the skirt and top from treh blah from there and also the hair from Exile called Toch so Warm
The [MANDALA] necklace is still for sale @ Shiny Shabby until March 15
 
 
Happy skin shopping and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 

Comments

Popular Posts