№ 1016 INSPIRATION AND MOOD BOARDS

 
To get inspiration for my photo's I use Pinterest and Google images.
The nice thing about Pinterest is the fact that you can make mood boards and you have the choise to share the board or not and set it to private.
Another way to be inspired is reading other blogs and I found this great blog with a great challenge as well. The name of  blog is  Rags to Riches and the challenge is called Inspiration Recreation
Arora Zanzibar gives us 6 pictures to choose from every month  and you can use the pictures as an inspiration to make your own interpretation.
There is even a Second Life Inspirations Bloggers Challenge Flickr Page where you can post your pictures.  I am going to tag along with this challenge for sure later on this week.
And third and for sure not last one other  thing that  get me inspired are the great designs second life designers and creators release over and over again.
Mina Nakamura  of MINA Hair is one of those designers that rock my sl fashion boat every time.
 
Be inspired and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Hair MINA HairROMP FRESH Milou
Dress Valentina E. @ ~uber~ Even the Stars Fall For You Dress Atlantic
Butterfly AZOURY Pure Butterfly Blue
Eyelids Slink Mesh Lids and Lashes
 
P.S. I searched myself silly to find a pose with the hands to make a picture like this one and I failed big time ... but I never stop trying.
And I am a bad blogger ...I forgot witch skin I used .. so shoot me....
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts