№ 929 PIXEL STYLE HOME

 
Home is where the heart is and my second life home is here.
Cory Edo  creator and owner of Tromple Loeil made a beautiful new  living room set with a nature theme available @ FaMESHed. The furniture comes in  many Autumn colors to die for and like always the blankets and pillows come in great textures so you can mix and match limitless.
I tried to credit as much as possible if and when  I forgot anything and you really want to know where to get it yourself give me a call I will be happy to fill you in.
Some items are "old" gacha items witch I am not sure if the gacha machines are available in the main stores.
Happy decorating and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
House Culprit  Cottage Provence 
Chair on Left & Couch & Table & Ottoman
Trompe Loeil @ FaMESHed   Paxton
Rug
FANATIK HOME  Rug 21
Chair in the Back Middle
Apple Fall Dapper Chair
Dog 
AAA Sculpty Creation Beagle Laying
Cat 
Bad Katz Mesh Cat Pose 3 Calico
Vase with Yellow Flowers 
Apple Fall Meadow Flowers
Standing Clock Apple Fall I-Beam Grandfather Clock
Side Table Apple Fall Katya's Pipeline Sidebox
Basket under the Side Table {vespertine} Knitting Basket *OLD GACHA*
Blinds 
Scarlet Creative  *OLD GACHA*
Location ***  Beautiful  4  Seasons  ***
Open House Every Day
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts