№ 879 SECOND LIFE NEW YOUR CITY

 
On my real life bucket list is a trip to the Big Apple and one of the reasons is that I would  love to go shopping there.
For now my real life budget stretches only far enough to take a trip to New York in second life.
Still keeping my fingers crossed that my blogger service is holding and keeps on showing my pictures in total. It has bin kind of broken the past view posts my apoligises for that.
Enjoy your week and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Skin  -Belleza-  Claudia Sunkissed 4 *NEW*
Creator : Shyla Diggs
Hair  ( r e d ) Mint No.24'14 ( R e d s )
Creator : Moni Schulze
Top loveme.  @ The Dreamers Factory  Blush Me Blouse Snow *GACHA*
Creator : Callia Pearl
Skirt -Pixicat-  The Dark Skirt
Creator : Areve
Necklace MG  @  COLLABOR88 July  Keisha Necklace
Creator : Maxi Gossamer
Bag *YS&YS* Viareggio Bag StrawWhite
Creator Monyka Benelli
Hands Slink
Creator : Siddean Munro

 
Location : NEW YORK CITY
 

Comments

Popular Posts