№ 838 .PENUMBRA. PART VI

Yes !!! I have a vacation for 3.5 weeks Until the 26th of June no alarm clock no work related stress. It is time to go to festivals listening to live bands and DJ's sitting on the grass and smoking it. Get out of my way  "coffeeshop" here I come and don't you all dare bursting my weed bubble.


Because of my vacation  there is more time to dress up my pixel Barbie and blog about it so here we go I need to clear out my inventory and  make my bloggers to do list shorter as we speak.
.PENUMBRA. Fashion Week Spring/Summer almost to an end so time to get your shopping bags and put on your dancing shoos to take a look yourself. Today a fashion show by Legal Insanity creator Datrip Blackbart because of his Italian genes he is one of the leading designers when it comes to mixing couture with urban . I had plans to show you some of his work that is available at the Penumbra event but SL eat half my inventory and she is not giving it back ( the greedy PMSing bitch ) so if and when you are curious it is time to get your pixel ass to the fashion show and see for yourself.
 I show you today  a male suit made by ZzoieZee designer of  Zanze go check out the Zanze blog the pictures are amazing as well are the male and female creations. This suit comes with a jacket and a vest option and the vest and tie have a color changing hud how convenient is that for inventory management.
Have a great weekend and have fun while you shop until you drop.
MAY 30TH | FRIDAY
2PM TOTAL ECLIPSE SHOW
LEGAL INSANITY
4PM SL LIVE RADIO
6PM TOTAL ECLIPSE SHOW
LYBRA


Skin  [theSkinnery]  Quiana 
Hair  [LeLutka]  Salome 
Suit  Zanze Men  @ .PENUMBRA.  Blayne 
Feet Slink  Womans Natural Bare Feet 

Chair  Trompe Loeil  @  TMD  Aeronaut Chairs
From the 7th of June 





Comments

Popular Posts