№ 834 .PENUMBRA. FASHION WEEK PART II

Still going on strong the .PENUMBRA. Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2014 An event where fashion meets music where shows are being followed with great party's with life DJ's. I was invited to be one of the event bloggers so I will do my best to show you as much as possible every day if and when my day time job lets me and as long as the items are regular mesh items and not made of  the liquid / fluid mesh because I can't update to the viewers that support that.
One of the event designers is Datrip Blackbart from Legal Insanity and Datrip  always brings designs to the table  with a cutting edge a perfect mix with high fashion and urban street wear. Must be his Italian genes.

Enjoy the music and have fun while you shop until you drop.


MAY 26TH | MONDAY
2PM LUNAR ECLIPSE SHOW
BSD DESIGN STUDIO
5PM PROGRESSIVE & ELECTRO HOUSE MUSIC
DJ PAARHIS WHELAN
6PM TOTAL ECLIPSE SHOW
LOOVUS DZEVAVOR
LUSH BY COCO
7PM ELECTRONIC DANCE MUSIC
DJ LICHI MOONWALL



Skin -Glam Affair-  Coral  *FIFTY LINDEN FRIDAY*
Hair .:EMO-tions:.  @  My Attic  Pria 
Dresses Legal Insanity @ Risque Business Fashion Fair  Cirichic Dress
Shoes =MODA= DESIGNS  Sombri Patent Heels  *NEW*




Comments

Popular Posts