№ 772 MOVING IN ... AGAIN

Sorry for my bloggers leave of absence I have bin busy with my rl job and my sl decorations I had to transform my place in to the Spring season. In this pictures you see an empty house before I put the furniture in place. Cory Edo of Trompe Loeil made some great furniture pieces available at FaMESHed and the textures are amazing and material enabled and they come on different color packages. Later on this week I will show my new style interior I turned to modern. If you want to take a look yourself you are welcome anytime @  ***   Beautiful  4  Seasons   ***



Skin -Glam Affair-  Mokatana 
Hair .ploom.  @  TLC  Celeste 
Top Valentina E  @  FaMESHed Garbo Blouse Innocence
Skirt Valentina E  @  FaMESHed  Garbo Pencil Skirt Black
Shoes & Stockings [Gos] Boutique  @  FaMESHed  Samantha  Pumps
Flowers on Shoulders  Zibska  Manna in Smoke 
 Gloves ...Mutresse...@  FaMESHed Gushi Gloves 
* HUD With 40 colors for the Gloves * 
Bag  { anc}  @  Enchantment Rattenbag Wolf 


Comments

Popular Posts