AVATAR LOOK ALIKES CHALLENGE

Some weeks ago Strawberry Singh her Monday Challenge was called the Avatar Look Alikes Challenge and until now I did not have time to work on it.

Meme Instructions by Berry herself: Share a selfie of your avatar and a picture of the person you feel most looks like your avatar, or someone people have told you looks like your avatar or someone you tried to base your avatar’s looks on. Don’t forget to share your meme pictures in the Blog Memes Flickr Group.

 I did not based my avatar on somebody else so for this challenge I used the Celebrity Look Alike Generator using my profile picture.  I remembered I had a Beyonce outfit somewhere hidden in my inventory so that is the reason I took No2  and made a picture me dressed up like Miss Bootylisious and add the videoclip Telephone as well so you can see this outfit on Beyonce herself.


Match: 75%
Match: 71%
Match: 69%
Match: 69%
Match: 68%
Queen Latifah Beyonce Knowles Holly Robinson Peete Alicia Keys Jennifer Lopez
Queen Latifah
Beyonce Knowles
Holly Robinson Peete
Alicia Keys
Jennifer Lopez



Shopping spree
Skin  -Belleza-  Ava  
Hair  =DeLa*=  Anya  
Jacket   ** DIRAM **  Beyonce  Telephone 2 
Shoes  [sYs]  DESIGN  Pumpart Murakami  1
Pose Inertia  Perched





Comments

Popular Posts