WRAPPING UP 4 CHRISTMAS

Just a week ahead and I got a week of from work to celebrate Christmas. Famely visits and diner have to be cooked and here comes my horror. Doing the shopping at the supermarket , meat market and gift shops for the Christmas pressents is a yearly war story. The shops are so busy it looks like they giving away the goods for free. And the Holiday cheer is not put in action at all. People being rude , pushing to get first in line and when it is my turn to order what I want the shop assistant is telling me she just sold the last one. Seeing this pictures of grumpy cat made  me laugh so hard I spilled my eggnog over my keybord .. yes eggnog alraedy with a hint of vodka to get me trouh this time of year smoothly.... Ho Ho Ho... 
Good thing about the Holiday season in second life is shopping @ the market place but I wish more shops make it possible to buy gifts to give to friends. Huge tip now go to The Arcade Gacha Event almost all the stuff you buy there is transfere so you can fill the X-mas stockings of your friends.
And if you want to decorate your second life home go visit LISP Bazaar in front of the shop there is a little Xmas market with decoration items for bargain prices.
 
 
 
Skin   -Glam Affair-  @  COLLABOR88  Amberly Europa Frostbite
Hair  /Wasabi Pills/  @  COLLABOR88  Valerie Mesh Hair
Sweater  >.:^^:..Xplosion..:^^:.  @  F R O S T  Tingly Jumper Regina  Pink
Shorts Ricielli TDR  FUSION  High Waist Cut of Short Jeans
Legwarmers & Shoes Pure PoisonF R O S T  Legwarmers Pumps Pink Knit
Tights  Izzie's  Tights I <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p" u="u">
Ring & Earrings  (Yummy)   @  COLLABOR88  Winter Flower Set
Scarf  *BOOM*   @ COLLABOR88 Tinsdly Cashmere Bow Scarf
Earmuffs  *League*   @ The Arcade  Red Raindeer
Pose  on Chair  ::WetCat::  Head Over Heals 1
Pose standing  DM  Stoic
 

Comments

Popular Posts