LIKE A SUMMER BREEZE

 
Hello I did some searching @ the Accessory Fair 2011 and found myself a nice location to take the pictures @ the same time. The top / dress I am wearing is the # June V.I.P GROUPGIFT of Grixdale and the skin is from the same designer. I just the clean look of the skins she makes.

Skin  Grixdale  Emery - Parsnip - Mocha
Hair ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mona HairStyle Blood
Dress  Grixdale  *Letter Home Dress # JUNE V.I.P GROUP GIFT
Pants *L.inc* *Tyra Lowrise Jeans Flare Cyan # NEW
Boots *GF*  Short Lace-Up Boots Melon

Bracelets [MANDALA]  Takara Bangle Blue Stone
Nails  Armidi (True Enhance) Painted Nails Teal
Ring  CHOP ZUEY  Au Lapin Agile Ring
Necklace CHOP ZUEY Pocohantas set Blue  # NEW
Poses Juxtapose  *Still Breathing & Elle Pose Set
Location Accessory Fair 2011

Comments

Popular Posts