MILKING COWS

Hello it is time for [Me.] again. And as always the # NEW hair is fabulous .And go check out the latest new items @ My Shopping Bag . All items L$77 or L$99 NICE items 4 GOOD prices.
With thanks to Kaelyn Alecto 4 giving me good directions on her blog Sweet Sexy & Crazy to find nice photo locations.

Skin F I L T H Y__S K I N S *Candy Tan Tropics # 50% OFF on all skins Until May 29th
Hair [Me.] *Bridget # NEW
Eyes Izzie's *Crystal Eyes Teak
Overall [SE*Designz] @ My Shopping Bag *Overall Plaid Button Down
Shoes * miel  *Troupe Shoes Natural

Bracelet R * U&R DOGS  *Traumerei Bracelet Antique
Bracelet L [Armidi Gisaci] *Healing Koi Bangle Dandelion
Nails Armidi (True Enhance) Painted Nails White
Scarf ***AOHARU*** KnitScarf G2 Nordic/Brown
Poses Juxtapose  *Still Breating Poses  # NEW
Location DIMRILL DALE


Comments

Popular Posts