№ 2233 #SMILE CHALLENGE



Click the picture to get a closer view.

Months  ago I rendted myself a perfect little spot on It All Starts With A Smile
8  different houses, fully decorated but all perfect in their own league.
Not only a perfect place to live but also a great place to visit, to hang out with friends and take pictures.
For more information visit It All Starts With A Smile website

For me, being a Second Life blogger I need to challange myself all the time.
How to avoid bloggers blocks, stay inspired and keep the creative juices flowing.
I made a new challenge for myself called #Smile☺Challenge.
Challenge rules are : 
Pictures taken on the It All Starts With A Smile sim. 
Showing me  doing something that makes me smile. 

Look at me, smiling and surfing !!

Body Maitreya Lara 5.1  
Bento BOM Mesh Head LeLutka Nova
Skin Glam Affair    @ ~uber~  Lillian 
Hair *Argrace*  CHIZURU II
Salt & Pepper  Berry Wet Suit Hawaii

Surfboard & Pose Amitie  Mundaka Woman









Comments

Popular Posts