№ 2218 JUST A PERFECT DAY


Click the picture to get a closer view.

Body Maitreya Lara 5.1  
Bento BOM Mesh Head LeLutka Lake 
Skin Glam Affair    @  Collabor88  Elizabeth
Hair Besom Hair  @ Collabor88  Bali Wrap 
Dress Baiastice  @ Collabor88  Beach Shirt Dress-Azure-
Baiastice  Arm Wind Foulard
Glasses [Z O O M]  Retro Glam Glasses 
No idea on witch event I bought this glasses and it was not possible to trace it back.
Flick account of the creator is not showing sunglasses only food and drink  items.

Poses with Bag & Shoes in Hand Amitie  Straw Bag & Espadrilles Pack 

Dog Rezz Room  @ ~uber~ Shiba Inu Adult Animesh 
KraftWork Pride Hot Air Balloon  For SL Pride at Home



Oh, it's such a perfect day
I'm glad I spent it with you
Oh, such a perfect day
You just keep me hanging on
You just keep me hanging on


Comments

Popular Posts