№ 2217 MY PERSONAL BLOGGERS A-B-C
Click the picture to get a closer view.
Past November I started My Personal Bloggers A-B-C.
What keeps me busy as blogger ?
What do I need as a blogger ?
What brands make my second life piggy bank go broke ?
Who are my favorite designers and why is that the case ?
I am a Fanatic Follower of Fashion looking Fabulous.
The main reason I love Second Life because it feels like playing with Barbie all over again.
This is a moving and talking pixel Barbie and I can change clothes and looks as many times as I feel like it.
Like real life, second life is following the seasonal trends, keeping me busy, shopping and making pictures.
The perfect fashion event to go to right now is Vintage Fair.
I bought this yellow, 60ties vibe, Cindy Floral Dress from G Field there.
Not only fasshion but more vintage designs and creations to find there until June 22nd.
I got an ambiguous relationship with Flickr.
Do I make pictures for just for my own pleasure ?
And if that is the case why do I need this platform ?
For starters it gives me inspiration to see the creativity of others.
For sure I like it when other people notice what I make and liking my pictures with likes.
But I found out that you have to invest in liking pictures yourself from others, so you get likes back.
Some are repostsing their pictures more then once to get more likes to theirs.
I see perfect pictures not getting that many likes.
I see pictures that need some work and skills getting a lot of likes.
Almost 2 years ago I lost my log in data from my inkie Loudwater Flickr stream.
4.1 K followers I worked hard to get there.
To make a long flickr story short I needed to start all over with a new Flickr stream.
Inkie Pixelstyles Updated 963 followers ... a work still in progress ...
Have fun while you fashion shop until you drop.
Hair .Shi Hair : Medusozoa
Bag Ryvolter Hammock Leather Bag (finger)
Just love the bag and the pose just dangling on one finger !







Comments
Post a Comment