№ 2208 MIX & MATCH NEWS



Click the pictures to get a closer view.

The 1st of June FaMESHed and The Arcade are going to open their virtual doors. 
Get your automatic teleporting devices in place so you can stand in line to get in. 
Or just wait some day's or even one or two weeks so you can get in easy and shop without lag.
Yes I say wait two weeks and I inkie pinky promise that both events are still open then.
Everytime I tell myself the same thing ... but I almost camp outside events in sleeping bags to get in as soon as possible.
Why ? You  tell me... I have no clue, it is not that items are sold out after  one week or so. 

This fabulous skin is called Sasha and is from Glam Affair   
You need to slap a gacha machine at The Arcade to get your hands on Sasha.
The hair is called Gwen from MINA Hair and for sale at the next round of FaMESHed 
The hair comes with bang options as well but I wanted to show the amazing brows on the skin.
So I take a rain check on showing the Gwen hair with bangs.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1  
Bento BOM Mesh Head LeLutka Lake
Flowers in Hair *LODE*  @ Shiny Shabby   Pansy on the Side [light pink] *GACHA*
Top GIZ SEORN  @ ~uber~  Leana Ruffle Top [Red Floral]
Shorts Gawk!  @ Miix Event Flouncy Panties / Floral 1

Pose & Coffee Diversion  @ Flourish  Coffee to Go

Comments

Popular Posts