№ 2185 QUICK CITY WALK


Click the pictures to get a closer view. 

Let me start with the good news.
The weather in Holland is still very Spring like with lots of sun. 
The lock down rules are slowly chaning for the better. 
And that is where the bad news kicks in. 
This Summer no festivals ...... 
My favorite waste of time during this season is sitting in the grass  with DJ's and bands playing on the background. 
No passing the joints among friends, no releasing the pressure  by dancing my ass off. 
No Dance Vally, Mistery Land, Pink Pop, Gay Pride and  Low Lands ... 
The good side is that I  can save my money ... but I rather went broke for buying tickets, weed and drinks.
Maybe next year ... maybe because the covid virus is a nasty one. 
We will see......
 For now, the kids below 12 years going back to school and they can go to their sporting clubs as well.
I will settle with yoga in the back yard, working from my attic at home and taking walks in the city. 
Keep yourself safe and healty.
Have fun while you second life shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1  
Bento Head GENUS Project  Clasic Face
Skin  Glam Affair   @ Access  Lily
Eye Make-Up  KOOQLA Bell (eyeliner)
Lipstick --< RichB. >--  Lips #52
Eyes Lotus  @ The Epiphany   Crystal Eyes 03 *GACHA*
Hair Magika  Willow
Top BOYS TO THE BONE  @ TMD   Honung Blazer Heaven 
Skirt {ViSion}  Amara 

Backdrop, News Paper & Drink AmitieThe Epiphany  Street Scene Gacha
Cat on wall = Rezz Room =  European Cat Adult



Comments

Popular Posts