№ 2158 BRING ON THE BOOZE


Click the picture to get a closer view.

Ho ho ho  we passed the Christmas day's.
Is it time to trim down the tree already ?
In second life I packed and stored the all the mesh Christmas decorations it is time to move on.
 This year I tried to organize the second life  Christmas shizzle a little.
Garlands and wreaths in one folder, christmas stockings in another foler and so on.
Baby bring on the booze I need a party so bad.
Lets party like it is 1999 !! 
Lets welcome 2020 with dance and champagne amd some tequilla later !
Yes I will drink more than necessary and yes I  will be fucked up the day's after. 

To say it in Eminem style
"I would have did more shit that people said that I shouldn't".

Have fun with your exit party of the year, I know I will.
For now have fun while you shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1  
Bento Head GENUS Project  Classic Face
Skin Glam Affair. @ ~uber~  Khloe
Hair Doux @ Très Chic  Malori 
Dress & Bluetooth Bauhaus Movement @  ~uber~   Eun-Kyung 
Boots Eudora 3D  @ ~uber~ Rusty Boots

Pose Foxcity Mani-6
Drink :::ChicChica::: Margarita

Backdrop Paparazzi - The Glam Stage - (silver)
Balloons Foxcity






Comments

Popular Posts