№ 2153 MY PERSONAL BLOGGERS A-B-C - LETTER C


Click the picture to get a closer view.



On My Personal Bloggers A-B-C the letter C.
Way back in my second life shopping history, I did a lot of mainstore shopping.
Basicly I only did mainstore shopping.
I just loved walking around in a shop and transporting friends in, to discuss to buy or not to buy.
Some shopping sims were made to stay there for ever. 
For me, that changed with the introduction and rise of shopping events.
 In  my memory Collabor88 was the first event that was a perfect mix between top designers and bargain prices.
L$88 was the standard pirce of all the items sold there, opening on the 8th of each month.
Each round had a theme and a different  color pallet and it took many looooong day's of trying to get in.
No cam sims and no teleport huds available to do the work of getting in for you.
And then the enless lag shopping, standing in front of a display waiting for the colors to kick in.
No more transporting friends anymore , that made me crash over and over again.
Waiting until the crowd was not so loud anymore ? Naaaah I want in NOW!
In time the prices changed, now only sometimes  an item is still sold for L$88.
More and more shopping events saw the light of day. 
Now, I think almost every day of the month, a different shopping event have their monthly opening date.
And then you have all the shopping events that are annual or bi-monthly or on s season time circle.
I find myself, living and hopping from event to event.
Piling up boxes to unpack in event folders with more and more stuff I most likely never use.
Can somebody help me pretty please I have the second life event shopping disease ! 

Doing my real life Christmas shopping Dutch style.
That meens taking my bike and getting all my stuff going trough wind and rain.
I can't remember we ever had a white Christmas here so that is why I like second life so much.
Making a winter wonderland and pretending it is snowing and we can go ice skating later.

Have fun and relax while you Christmas shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1  
Head Bento LeLutka  Korina
Skin Glam Affair. @ Collabor88 Betty
Hair tram @ Collabor88  1126b
Jacket [ Glitzz ]  @ FaMESHed Cropped Fur Jacket - Red
Top Giz Seorn - Afton Sleeveles Top [Cream]
Pants *COCO* @ FaMESHed _HighRiseLeggings(White)
Shoes Bleich @ FaMESHed   Aloy - Red

Bike & Pose Le Poppycock @ Pose Fair Winter 2019   *Good Tidings* GACHA*




Comments

Popular Posts