№ 2143 MY PERSONAL BLOGGERS A-B-C


Click the picture to get a closer view.

July 14th 2010 I made my first blogpost.
2143 Posts and more then nine years later I blogged a lot of goodies here.
In the beginning of my second life  I bought a lot of shitty things, simple because I did no know where to shop.
Trough time I became quite an experiend shopper and collected some top designers on my shopping to do list.
Now in my 10th year I am going to challenge myself in making My Personal Bloggers A-B-C.
I will use the first letter of the designers name or the brand name and maby make combinations in one post.
In this first post I will give credit to 2 very talented designers who set their mark on second life standerds of quality in their own field of work.

Aida Ewing the talented creator of skins and make-ups from Glam Affair .
I considder myself a lucky girl that I am part of the Glam Affair blog team.
That is why I know for sure that  every skin is a master piece of work.
Check out all my Glam Affair posts I have done trough the years.
With the introduction of mesh, Aïda stepped up her designers game and came out even stronger.
I don't even think she ever sleeps considder all the releases for all the different mesh head brands trough  the years.


I am very curious how Aïda and other skin creators will make an optimal transition to Baked on Mesh. ( BOM)
Good luck to all the designers and creators who have a lot of work cut out for themself to make this transition to all our bennefits.
I am for sure not a second life trendsetter, when it comes to new features so check out a Strawberry video where she explains it.

Apple Fall is in  a league of his own when it comes to styling the second life home and garden.
I think I have almost all his creations piled up way to the back in my inventory.
All the pieces in the picture are Apple Fall items. ( except the avi ) 
I can make a blogpost filled with Apple Fall goodies for 24 for 7 the next year and still have unique itmes left to use.
I just ❥ look and feel of his entire collection.
Unpacking the boxes when I shopped there, is feeling like Christmas even in Summer time.
Master in mesh and a true connecter to his fan and customer base.



Have fun while you shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 
Hair KUNI Ari
Top Pixicat @ Collabor88  Cardigan Plaid 
Skin Glam Affair  Odette

Comments

Popular Posts