№ 2139 BEDROOM MIX & MATCH


Click the picture to get a closer view.

This post is a homage to  the Home&Garden community  in second life.
For starters a standing ovation to the talented designers and creators.
In my inventory the boxes with furnitures, houses, trees and plants are piled up to the back.
I am not going to mention names here, otherwise this post will be a never ending story.
I used to have a second life homestead so all the decorations goodies were used to the fullest.
And although I only rent a small platform in the skye now, I can not help myself buying new stuff.
New amazing pieces I probably never use .... unless I do some serious home&garden blogging.

And here I have to drop a name Annan Adored.
 According to the Bloggers and Vloggers community and according to me, the best Interior Blogger of second life.
And this is not all she makes the best Windlight settings as well.
Keep up your amazing work girl, you are an inspiration to me for a long time already.
Be happy and be creative ...

Credits on the items I used in the picture above.

Mirror and the blue and white tiles frame on the wall.
Arm chair, white/blue pillow's, Portuguese guitar, round side table
All those pieces are from  Kraftwork.
They are part of the "Lusitania by Annan Adored" line and ar for sale at this round of ~uber~ 

Bed, pillow and blanket on front, side table, Candle Tray w/Beaded Necklace, haning lamp,  ethnic door.
All part of the "Loft Bedroom"  line from Ayla. for sale at this round of Shiny Shabby.

Tray,books and knitting basket all part of the "Country Side Dream" line from Nutmeg.
If and when real life lets me I will show more about this set.
The entire set is available at Shiny Shabby. as well.

Have fun while you shop until you drop.

Comments

Popular Posts