№ 2119 CALIFORNIA POOLSIDE


Click the pictures to get a closer view.

For this post I got inspired by the backdrop called California Villa from MINIMAL
Since I only rent a smal platform in the Second Life sky I depend on backdrops to get my pictures done.
This California Villa backdrop is for sale at FaMESHed.
While you are there you also buy this fabulous golden Aura bikini from Biastice

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 
Bento Head  LeLutka   Korina
Skin  Glam Affair  @ Collabor88 Lilly Open until June 6th
Hair *Argrace* Chizuru
Tattoo [ATI] Claudette 
I bought this tattoo at a shopping event some time ago.
No landmark, notecard in the pack and the shop name [ATI] does not pop up in search.
Probably it is an abbreviation so I am lost.
No creator name as well in the product item properties.
For al the makers and creators out there, please leave something in your item pack.
Now I can not give you the credit you deserve and I can not find your shop if and when I want to see more of your work.





Picture above

Patio Set BackBone  @ FaMESHed  Patio Sofa Light
Pillows .:revival:.  @ FaMESHed  Ibiza Cushions7 

Picture below.

Chairs Trompe Loeil  @ ~uber~   Soleil Patio Chair 



Comments

Popular Posts