№ 2118 EARLY VACATION BUZZ


Click the picture to get a closer view.

This year my real life vacation is planned late in September.
So that means I have more time to get in shape for the beach in the gym.
In the meantime I try to get my early vaction buzz in second life.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 
Bento Head GENUS Project   Classic Face 
Skin  Glam Affair  @ A+ Event Sarah ( Open until May 16th. )
Hair *Dura*  U93
Flowers in Hair *LODE* Tulips & Cherries Wreath [pink]
Top & Overall Caboodle @  FaMESHed   Landra Overalls - Floral 2 
Bag Belle EpoqueFaMESHed {Africa} Bag *FaMESHed Anniversary Gift* 
Necklace [MANDALA]  KAHUKUIHUKU
Sneakers . Mon Tissu . @ FaMESHed  Classic Trainers Field
Yes !! the Mon Tissu girls are back !! 
Stay informed trough the Mon Tissu Love Group

Backdrop VersovFaMESHed  SEVILLA ANDALUCIA

Scooter & Pose Amitie PosesPose Fair  My Blue Vespa




Comments

Popular Posts