№ 2105 CUTE KORINA


Click the picture to get a closer view.

Hello meet Korina the latest Bento mesh head release from LeLutka   at Skin Fair 2019
And yes I am quilty as charged, breaking the promisse I made to myself, NOT to buy anything anymore.
I  saw this gorgeous face and I was lost, so sue me, for breaking the non shopping disclosure. 
On this picture I am using a Glam Affair   skin called Jolandi made for this head.
The shape and eyebrow are included in the skin pack, how conveniant. 
LeLutka and Glam Affair are a perfect skin and head match made in second life heaven.
The skin is for sale  at the LeLutka booth at the Skin Fair 2019, so one TP and double the pleasure.
The eye applier is from Avi-Glam called Luminous Eyes  Daylight for sale at Skin Fair 2019 as well.
There are appliers for CatWa, Genus and Omega based heads in the pack.
Hair is from Navy and Copper called Zoey 
Flower head piece is from *LODE*  called  Everbloom Wreath [pale pink] *GACHA*
Pose BodyLanguage  SLC SS Pose Close Up!! Hand and Face2

Comments

Popular Posts