№ 2064 FESTIVE DECEMBER ?


Click the picture to get a closer view.

There is a delay in my blog posts.
My real life is hectic and so much fun, that I have less second life time left to spent.
It is all about choices and more and more I find myself choosing my real life activities over taking second life photo's.
More and more I have to dig deep, to search for my creativity. 
This happened to me in the past, but then my second life bloggers mojo came back.
During the  month of  December  I will do some serious thinking.
Maybe it is time to step down as brand or event blogger.
Maybe it is time to leave this pixel world at least for a while.
I am a second life resident for 9 years  and 11 months ..... maybe it is time and 10 is a nice number.

I  started to decorate my sim called I am  [SL] Amsterdam in to a Winter scenery.
It is almost done, but still a work in progress but you are free to visit anytime.

Have fun while you shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 
Bento Head LeLutka  Simone 3.3

  Skin *YS&YS*  Miranda 
Made for the updated LeLutka Bento mesh heads the 3.3 line.
Shape included in the skin pack how nice is that.

Hair Exile Sugar , Sugar
Coat & Top Valentina E.  @ ~uber~   Holly OverCoat & Jumper Olive Tweed
Glasses MIRROR  Oakley Glasses Gold

Shorts OSMIA  @ Equal 10  Rebecca.Leather Shorts 
Snow Flakes Cole's Corner Equal 10  Snow Daze 
Open until December 5th.

Comments

Popular Posts