№ 1926 VERY EARLY SPRING TIME NEVE


Click the picture to get a closer view.

2017 is still here but I can not wait for the Spring of 2018.
It is rainy and windy outside  I am so done with this weather.
So I posed the pixel me in a bed of roses, playing with pink butterflies.
So I can dream a little of better weather times to come.

Have fun while you shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 

Bento Mesh Head LAQ Neve *NEW*
Skin Applier for the LAQ Bento Heads Glam Affair @ K U S T O M 9  Lola

Hair MINA Hair @  ~uber~  Carmen
Comes with styling HUD so you can go with and without bangs.
Dress Poppy @  ~uber~   Layla Dress *tawny port* 
Shoes N-core @ ~uber~   Jeane 

Pose WetCat  @ Cosmopolitan Event  Immersed Set
You can change the colors of the butterflies.
Open until December 30th so you need to hurry !


Comments

Popular Posts