№ 1922 PEACEFUL TIMES ?


Click the picture to get a closer view.

Let me tell you I don't like this time of year.
The weather is not my cup of tea and all the preparations for the Christmas days are stressing me out.
The shops are so busy,  it seems they giving it out for free and all are buzzing.
The whole year trough everybody is negative and putting people down on the media.
And now at the end of the year, suddenly it is all about peace.
 Can I just hide and pick myself up in January ? 
In the midst of all the real life madness less time to make blog pictures.
I do all I can to keep you updated for the second life Holiday shopping.
Have fun while you Christmas shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 
Head CatWa Catya ( Bento Mesh ) 

Skin Glam Affair Suzie

Hair [ monso ] Collabor88 Somin
Dress Spirit @ Collabor88 Mel Dress Red
Coat ISON @ Collabor88  Gina Jacket Navy ( Arms Down ) 

 Pose Bauhaus Movement  @ TLC   Industrialized Consciousness 09

Comments

Popular Posts