№ 1529 MONDAY SHOPPING TIPS

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
When it comes to mesh heads I can not make a choise which brand I like best.
I love the expressions and the diversity of all the CatWat heads.
In the meantime I got myself more then ten different CatWa heads and still counting...
 
On the LeLutka heads I just love the way the skins looks.
My favorite head is Stella and on this picture I show you the Lalin skin.
The skin is made by Brendon Papp from !Imabee and I just love the look of this creation.
The skin comes in 3 different tones with 6 different eyeshadows and 6 shiny lipcolors.
 On display  at The Kawii Project until September 10th.
 
Enjoy your week and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Head LeLutka Stella
Skin !Imabee @ The Kawii Project Lalin
Body Dirt Izzie's @ Mesh Body Addicts   Face & Body Dirt
Applier for Maitreya , Slink and Belleza mesh body's and CatWa mesh heads.
The Mesh Body Addicts is open until August 21st. 
Hair Love [Hair] @ Enchantment Over the Rainbow
Headphone AZOURY @ Enchantment Bender Headphone
 Skirt Legal Insanity @ AnyBody Kasey Ripped Jeans Skirt
Top Legal Insanity @ AnyBody Mel Knotted Shirt Cats
Open until August 31st.
 
Pose *agapee* photo-pose110(F)
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts