№ 1465 SUMMER GARDEN CONCERT

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
After many attempts and countless tries and crashes I was able to make this picture.
Deep down I know my computer needs at least  an update or in a worst case scenario a  replacement.
Years ago when my systeem needed an update I spent my yearly vacation bonus on a new computer.
And next week it is the time of the year for the vacation bonus and although it is tempting to do the same I won't.
This year I am going to spent this bonus on festival and concert tickets and I will dance and rave my ass off.
I will work around my system problems and I will practice my patience and create zen moments making pictures.
Sitting on the grass and smoking some in real life, tops making virtual pictures this time.
So tune the instruments, hang up the party lights and pour in the wine ... Summer here I come.
 
Have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara v3.5
Head LeLutka Simone 1.5
Skin ESSENCES @ Shiny Shabby  Vera
Hair >TRUTH<  @ Enchantment May
Dress  =Zenith=   @ Shiny Shabby Purfle Long Dress Flower B
Basket =Zenith=   @ Shiny Shabby Willow Picnic Basket Milk
 
Antiquestage & Lamps {anc} Ltd @ COLLABOR88 May
 

Comments

Popular Posts