№ 1300 MILESTONE MESSAGE

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
This is post number 1300 !!
1300 thoughts and looks  in almost 5.5 years.
Is this the end of my bloggers road ?
No way ... to much is happening in  designers land to quit.
I feel inspired almost every day and try to get better picture by picture.
I like to say  thanks to all the designers and creators in second life.
Without you I am lost as a blogger.
Special gratitude goes to the Pixel Styles Creators who sent me their work so I can stay in some kind of budget.
Also a word of thanks to [SL] Blogger Support my source of knowledge and wisdom.
And to all the other bloggers and photographers  in second life there is room for all of us.
 
On to the next 1300 and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Head LOGO Alex v3.0
Head Applier -Glam Affair- @ Shiny Shabby Melanie *GACHA*
Hair .:EMO-tions:. Adele
Dress Legal Insanity Black Dress *NOVEMBER GROUP GIFT*
Dress comes with Maitreya , Belleza , Slink and the standard  avatar option.
Coat ** DIRAM **Très Chic Jelena Shoulder Coat Black&White
Boots & Warmers fri.day @ N.21 Emily Boots
Suitcase (Yummy) @ N.21 Valena Box Purse
Glasses Izzie's Round Tortoiseshell
Flower in Mouth *LODE* @ Shiny Shabby  Aroma Flower for Mouth Creme
 
Pose .ploom. Winter is Here 3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts