№ 1292 AUTUMN BLUES

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
On this rainy and windy Sunday I got the Autumn blues.
The reportings on the news are depressing and pulling me down.
FaceBook is turing in to French flags , apparently I am not the only one that is feeling something.
Am I angry ? Is it fear or is it something else ?
I don't know .... it is just the blues and it is not going away.
 
Make it a peacefull weekend and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Head CatWa  Jessica mesh head.
Skin CatWa Applier  ESSENCES @ K U S T O M 9 NurainM01 *NEW*
Hair analog dog Chi
Sweater & Skirt Coquette @ Wayward Market. Red SweaterSkirt
Socks fri.day @ COLLABOR88 Cozy Socks
Appliers for the Maitreya , Slink and Omega body's and sock tops for the Maitreya and Slink body.
You can customize and fitt the tops with the edit option.
 
Pose {.:exposeur:.} @  Wayward Market Fall Fancy 4
 
 
 
Ghost Town Lyrics ʘ͜͡ʘ 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts