№ 1095 L'ARC EN CIEL

 
Sunday April 26
 
Today I went back to L'arc en Ciel for some peace and quiet time.
Hosted by the talented and funny Asa Vordun.
On my scale of Picture Perfect Places a ✭✭✭✭✭+  rating.
Rez rights possible for L'arc en Ciel V.I.P group members.
Please be polite and clean up after yourself
* L'arc en Ciel * Flickr to leave your pictures you took here.
 
Still in the midst of my inventory Spring cleaning . Finely all the boxes are unpacked .. so far so good. Going trough that process I found this ...Mutresse... set still available at FaMESHed until end of April.
Inventory numbers dropped from 63.204  to 44.153 I am so proud of myself.
The delete button is my best friend.
Letting go can be such a good thing.
 
Good luck in letting go and holding on to the best.
Have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara V3.3 
Hands Slink
Ears [MANDALA] Steking Ears
Skin -Glam Affair- Sia Nostalgia Blue America Tone
Hair *ARGRACE* Megumu
Shoes & Socks Graffitiwear Gangsta Fair Gangsta Canvas Shoe
Gansta Fair will be open until May 15th
Glasses GLAMISTRY Sunglasses [PU2002]
 
Pose Bauhaus Movement The Barber Chair
 

Comments

Popular Posts