№ 892 LAST BEAUTIFUL BEACH VIEW

 
Last Summer shots  from the beach of ***  Beautiful 4  Seasons  ***
I am packing up and move along.
In 2 weeks the place will be closed and I will be in search of falling leafs , pumpkins , falling rains  and blowing winds to change in to  Autumn season.
Because I  started to clean up the place, the inventory numbers I redusesd so enthusiastically the past view days  is slowly increasing again. So my epic " how low can this girl go in dropping her inventory numbers " is coming to a hold. This weekend I will have some more  time to dig in deep  and delete more outdated items. Changing the scenery will bring up heavy prim items as well maybe it is time to trough that away and up-mesh my decorations.
 
Lara Hurley made a fabulous flawless new skin called Fae available @ ~uber~ until August 29th.  I did some experiments with windlightsettings so both of the pictures are the midtone skin.
I stop typing for now  have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Skin  Lara Hurley  @  ~uber~ Fae Pastels Midtone
Designer : Lara Hurley
Hair  Analog Dog  Norma
Designer : Queue Marlowe
Top  Cracked Mirror  Apprentice Sweater Blue
Designer : Cracked Mirror
Shorts  /erratic/  ~uber~  Lena Shorts Denim Black
Designer : Erratic Rain
Boots  **BAIASTICE**  Knee Platform Stretch Boots Suede Sapphire
Designer : Sissy Pessoa
Bag  ATTUI  Beach Bag Blue Ocean *OLD GACHA*
Creator : Jesseaitui Petion
Earrings  [MANDALA]  CharaChara Earrings Navy
Designer : kikunosuke Eel
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts