№ 890 YELLOW SUNNY SUNDAY

 
Two days ago I started a 10 day countdown to reduce my inventory content. So no shopping allowed that means I am going cold turkey..
The whole day I unpacked long forgotten boxes put the stuff in "to do" folders  or deleted them when needed.
 
I started with 88.269 items in my inventory
Dropped to 87.902 yesterday
Today I reached 83.616 and I am not done...
Stay tuned on the " how low can she go show "...
 
Have fun while  you shop until you drop.
 
Skin -Belleza-  @ COLLABOR88 August  Grace Tan 3
Designer : Shyla Diggs
Hair  Magika  @  COLLABOR88 August  Harmony
Designer : Sabina Gully
Dress &  Crown  *katat0nik*  @  COLLABOR88 August  Goddess Dress Gold
Designer : Kata0nik Pidgeon
Feet & Hands Slink
Creator : Siddean Munro
Pose & Prop 2cond Picture  Infinity  @ The Fantasy Gacha Paper Birds 1)
Creator : Brandi Monroe
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts