№ 889 BEAUTIFUL 4 SEASONS SUMMER

 
This Saturday post is in the midst of lowering my inventory numbers in a huge clean up mission.
There are a lot of unpacked boxes so opening everything and desiding "stay or delete" is a time consuming task but I need to do it before I  redocorate my place.
In some weeks I am going to redo my place and turn it in to an Autumn colord scenery so here some last Summer pictures made in
 
Yesterday I had 88.269 items in my inventory.
I set myself on a 10 day cleaning mission.
 After 1 day the numbers are on 87.902
 
Enjoy your weekend and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
1st Picture
House Culprit Neva's Rustic Cottage
Creator : Lord Humphrey
Easel XIAJ Art Studio Easel *OLD GACHA *
Creator : Superjaix
Grass & Flowers  meadowWorks Meadow FX Coneflowers + Butterflys
Creator : Garvie Garzo
 
2cond Picture
Pond with Trees Studio Skye  Enchanted Pond
Creator : Alex Bader
Lounger Gazebo  Cheeky Pea Whitby Lounger
Creator : Isla Gealach
Pool Sign Seven Emporium Heated Pool Sign *OLD GACHA *
Creator : Agustkov
Tube with Parasol *Kei-Spot Inner Tube  Wide Stripes *OLD GACHA*
Creator : Keiko Zoon
Red Flowers  Hayabusa Design Wind Field of Grass and Flowers
Creator : Motoko Oanomochi
 
3th Picture
Shed Culprit Old Potting Shed Rust
Creator : eku Zhong
White Chair Thaino DesignS. Kitchen Chair Floral Blue
Creator : Thaihiti Baroque
Green Chair ***Zinnias*** Cheery Chair Frida Lime 
Creator : Zinnia Karu
Table Culprit Whitby Pallet Bar
Creator : Isla Gealach
Rainbow Flag Apple Fall Gay Pride  *FREE MP GIFT*
Creator : Warehousefifteendesigns
 


Comments

Popular Posts