№ 887 BLACK FASHION FAIR


 
When it comes to clothing in second life I love color in contrary to my real life where I wear a lot of black it is not called second life for nothing.
I went to Black Fashion Fair some days ago and bought this leather dress because I love the texture
When it comes to shoes I am a second life basket case. The more shoes I have the better I feel and the more shoes I need.
It is a sl vicious circle and yes I need help there.
Louboutin the shoe designer in real life is my hero. The red sole on the shoes, the specific eyecatcher of this brand are subject of lawsuits all over the world.
Are or aren't the red shoes a registered trademark  in that prespective that other shoe designers and brands can not use the red sole anymore and if they do they have to pay Mr Louboutin.
The courts are divided and the lawers are making there money fighting against or defending this case all free publicity for the fabulous shoes.
The prices of Louboutin shoes are way way way over my budget and the heels are killing my back so that only leaves me to wear killer shoes in second life and in homage to Mr Louboutin I colored the soles red with help of a HUD.
Have a great day and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
 
Skin -Belleza-  @ Black Fashion Fair Claudia SK 5
Open till August 22nd
Creator : Shyla Diggs
Hair  (Milana) Mint
Creator : Asuka Martin
Dress  ANOIRCRE  @ Black Fashion Fair Peau Dress Black
Creator : AliceNoir
Shoes =MODA= DESIGNS Bree Buckled Peep Toe Heel
Creator : Eonla
Necklace [MANDALA]  Nyorai Silver
Creator : kikunosuke Eel
Clutch **BAIASTICE** Ayoun Clutch Strawberry
Creator Sissy Pessoa
Hat Legal InsanitySUMMER BASH FAIR  Ely Floppy Hat Red  *GACHA*
Runs till August 25th
Creator : Datrip Blackbart
 
Location : Pigeon Island
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts