№ 884 WARRIOR INKIE

 
This Monday post a quick post I got a lot to do and so little time to do it. I feel like the rabbit in Alice her wonderland running around like crazy , inkie in pixel wonderland , the clock is ticking and a bloggers to do list as long as my rl right arm.
My Slink Obsession is open until August the 22cond for more information about witch  designers  are available there go visit the My Slink Obsession blogsite. And if and when you take pictures yourself with items you bought here there is a MSO Flickr site as well to post your pictures.
Another must see shopping event is We ❤ Role-Play The landmark profile is saying and I quote :
"We ❤ Role-Play A Monthly Shopping Event for Nerds !"
 
Enjoy your  week and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Skin  { .essences.}  @  TDR FUSION  Linka Medium01
Creator : Inka Mexicola
Hair  Zibska  Calisto
Creator : Zib Scaggs
Mask PFC  Night Queen
Creator : Pucca Firecaster
Top & Skirt  Eudora 3D @ We ❤ Role-Play  Carnivale Set Brown
Creator : Eudora 3D
Shoes .: Somnia :.  @ My Slink Obsession Ribbon Heels Darks {Crated}
Creator : Sanura Snowpaw
For the Slink Mid  Feet
Creator : Siddean Munro
Poses Izzie'sTDR FUSION  Leaning Poses
Creator : Izzie Button
 
Location : + FALLEN GODS INC.
 


Comments

Popular Posts