№ 880 MY SLINK OBSESSION

 
 
What would we be without Slink ? To be or not to be a Slink addict that is the question in this post.
Since the beginning of mesh second life took a different turn and Siddean Munro  from Slink released   some time ago  mesh hands and feet.  I was not a Slink trendsetter and it took me some time to adapt , specially  because I suck in matching the skin of the hands with the body. How convenient  for girls like me a collaboration between  the Slink brand in person of Siddean and the skin designers of second  life with the release of appliers who match the skin and hand by just one click on a HUD.
That fact made me a Slink addict on the hands, next level of Slink winning me over is the fact that shoe designers are making shoes that fit the Slink feet. There are three feet shapes available the flat , mid and high feet and so now I am a loyal Slink follower.
This is not the end of the mesh body parts  saga. Siddean  made mesh heads and a mesh body called Physique  already but like I said I am not a trend setter although  I know sooner or later I will adapt  to them as well but as for now I stick to the hand and feet.
Said all that because I am not the only Slink junkie a new shopping event opened their virtual doors called
 
 
 
From  August 5 - 22
 
Shoes , cloting ,  nails and skin designers displaying their creations for Slink Psysique ( the body ) , head , hands and feet.
All items at the event will be new and marked at least 50% off.
For more information go to the My Slink Obsession blogsite.
Enjoy your Slink field trip and have fun while you shop until you drop
 

 
Skin -Belleza-  Claudia Tan 4 *NEW*
Creator : Shyla Diggs
Hair >TRUTH<  @  ~uber~ Malibu 2
Creator : Truth Hawks
Top / erratic /  @ ~uber~  Amber Tie-Up Shirt Pink Colorblock
Creator : Erratic Rain
Shorts  DRIFT  @ TDR FUSION Pussycat Panties
Creator : Kallisto Destiny
Shoes KoiKoiMy Slink Obsession Tropical Rose *Material Enabled*
Creator : eku Zhong
For Slink High Mesh Feet
Necklace & Earrings  Maxi Gossamer  @ FaMESHed  Biarritz Beaded
Creator : Maxi Gossamer
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts