№ 865 FURNITURE @ COLLABOR88

 
Just a quick post showing you new furniture available @  COLLABOR88 July. Theme this round is safari chic so the color pallet are all brown tones with a  touch of green. I am already thinking what to use when I want to redecorate  my place in to Autumn colors so I am very happy with this edition.
Cory Edo designer of Trompe Loeil made this great barrel chairs called Rivershire Chairs they are color changeable in 4 leather colors : brown , fawn , green and red available with and without pillow.
Cory made a great house with a waterwheel as well but I am out of prims to show you now but when I am redecorating in to Fall I am going to use this house for sure .
Go check the Trompe Loeil website for more details and pictures.
The fire place , table and the high chair are designs from Cory's hand as well available in her main store, worth a visit trust me.
 
Enjoy decorating and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
 
Camera .: Standby Inc :.  @  COLLABOR88 Antique camera
Couch  The LoftCOLLABOR88 Mara Couch Brown
End Tables The LoftCOLLABOR88 Mara End Table Warm
Picture of Cat & Yellow Flowers [AF] @ COLLABOR88
Map on Floor floorplan @ COLLABOR88 Explorer Map
Rug FANATIK Rug 9
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts