№ 813 HAPPY KINGSDAY

Here in Holland the birthday of the King is on the 27th of April . Because this is on a Sunday  this year and Sunday is considered a day of rest and a day of the Lord this year Kingsday in Holland is on the 26th. For me the 27st of April is imported  because it is the day of birth of my daughter.
 My princes having her birthday of the day of the King how nice is that. 
Orange is the Dutch national color and I wish all of you Dutchies out there  Happy Kingsday.
The Dressing Room Fusion is having their 4 year anniversary. TDR is one of my oldest shopping destinations I visit every new round. Top designers with bargain prices a must see for sure.
Happy weekend and have fun while you shop until you drop.


Skin -Belleza-  Nina 
Hair  Exile  Pick Up LInes
Dress  Faenzo  @  COLLABOR88 April  Silk Flare Dress Celosia
Glasses Faenzo  @  COLLABOR88  April  Bold Sunglasses Celosia
Shoes =MODA= DESIGNS   Pin Up Pumps  *NEW*
For Slink Feet High 
Bag  *YS&YS* @  TDR FUSION  Viareggio Bag 
Pose 1st Picture  Countdown  @ Pose Fair 2014 Pose 082
Pose  2cond  Picture  Ma Vie. @ Pose Fair 2014  My Own Way 09

Scenery 
Boat  [we're CLOSED] Row Boat White
Bridge Studio Skye The Old Bridge 



Comments

Popular Posts